1. From the background information, what new awareness do you have about obtaining, evaluating & communicating information?
2. In a 3-Dimensional classroom, who do you think needs to be obtaining, evaluating & communicating?
3. What questions did the background raise for you?
Expose Belief Questions:
1. What are your current beliefs about this practice?
2. In what ways do you think you are using this practice?
3. What challenges do you see to using this practice?
Resolve Belief Questions:
1. In what ways did this activity change your beliefs about obtaining, evaluating and communicating?
2. How can you foster the understanding of obtaining, evaluating and communicating information for your students?
3. What can you do to make this practice a part of every learner’s repertoire?
Extend the Concept Questions:
1. How do you currently help students apply this practice in your classroom?
2. Review a recent lesson you taught and evaluate the effectiveness of obtaining, evaluating and communicating.
Go Beyond Questions:
1. Ask a colleague to observe one of your lessons OR video yourself teaching and provide feedback on how you implement obtaining, evaluating and communicating information in your classroom.
2. Use the EQuiP Rubric for Lessons & Units: Science (PDF format) to evaluate a recent science lesson you taught.